What is your preferred keyboard now a days?

anon(9099462)

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I've been using SwiftKey for a long time. Great prediction machine and maybe the best multilingual keyboard.

Yeah SwiftKey is definitely one if not the best keyboard. I can't say how many times I've tried to use other keyboards, but SwiftKey always keeps me coming back. I remember the first time I tried SwiftKey was on a tablet, when I got my first Android phone started using SwiftKey on my phone and it is just so easy to type/swipe a long message now that I just laugh at how my parents type a short message with one finger in the same amount of time I type a longer message using swipe gestures on SwiftKey.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, that's exactly what I feel :) My wife and some friends started using SwiftKey after they saw how it works in my phone. And one of the best features is that you don't need to switch between languages.

anon(9099462)

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, that's exactly what I feel :) My wife and some friends started using SwiftKey after they saw how it works in my phone. And one of the best features is that you don't need to switch between languages.

That's the number one reason why I keep going back to SwiftKey all the time. I can type a whole message in spanglish and not have to worry about whether I have the English or Spanish language selected.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I only use English, but I use Swiftkey. Always have, since it came out. Keep trying different ones (mostly the defaults when I'm working on other phones), but on my phone it's Swiftkey.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Is it because Swiftkey has a better transition between the two languages or why is that? I used the Google keyboard once or twice haven't used it again.

Yeah, mostly because of that. I use three different languages and, as you said, sometimes it's espanglish with a touch of Portuguese, in the same line :) SwiftKey with swipe gestures is just great for that.

anon(9099462)

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Is there anything you wished SwiftKey had that maybe you miss from another keyboard?

For me would be a better way to move the cursor instead with gestures instead of having the arrows at the bottom.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez