Note 5 Samsung Keyboard importing email addresses...

SlugBugChicken

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I am wracking my brain trying to figure out how to stop the Samsung Keyboard from importing email addresses from Gmail. I need predictive text and auto correct to be on or we are gonna have a really fun time deciphering what I'm saying.

Unfortunately, a good majority of my dictionary is now email addresses and typing is getting pretty difficult. I can't seem to figure out how to turn this feature off. I can reset it, but I'd have to do it every day or two, and that's stupid.

It seems like, this is an automatic feature with signing into Gmail and even social media, from what I am understanding from Samsung website on the gnote5. I am so frustrated! Any help would be great!

Ps, I have used the Samsung Keyboard on other devices for years and switching to another keyboard is a very very last resort.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Bethany Amborn

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
This is driving me INSANE. I have all kinds of junk emails that are the top autofill on damn near every word I try to spell, so they are constantly auto-completing while I type. I can't figure out where to delete these or turn them off. They seem to be coming from the "every single email you've ever sent" list from Gmail. Please please please someone tell me how to stop this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty