Phone won't stop prompting "Unfortunately, Eco Mode has stopped working. [Ok]". What do I do?

A

AC Question

Phone won't stop prompting "Unfortunately, Eco Mode has stopped working. [Ok]". What do I do?

I have Android's Kyocera Event pay-as-you-go phone through Virgin Mobile and I have very recently reformatted it (like, yesterday).

The phone was running fine with no glitches until, well, I dropped it. And now it won't stop promoting "Unfortunately, Eco Mode has stopped working. [Ok]". I click 'Ok' and it doesn't even wait until the box is fully closed before prompting me again. Everything else on the phone seems to be working fine, though the insistence of the Eco Mode prompting makes it hard to tell for sure.

I was able to reformat it again but it didn't fix it. And, following instructions, I wiped my cache partition and rebooted the phone. But nothing. I'm about to reformat it again but have very little hope that it will fix it.

What am I supposed to do?

(P.S- I'm tech savvy enough that, given instructions, I can take the phone apart and physically fix anything that I might have knocked loose in the fall. If need be.)