My Camera App disappeared totally

A

AC Question

Hello,

I have a BLU My camera app disappeared off my camera last month. First, the shortcut link was still on my home page, but when opened it would say, "cannot connect to camera." The SAME message appeared when I tried to run the camera out of the gallery (i'd heard an update caused such an issue). Camera did NOT appear on any app list, not in running, all, disabled, or anything. It did appear as a link in my menu of widgets, etc, but again, would not run and for all intents and purposes the phone didn't know it was there. I did a factory reset and now I don't even have a camera app listed on my homepage or on the "menu" of all my apps and widgets, nor does it appear under settings>apps>all/disabled. If I open gallery, there is no camera at all, not a link, icon, picture, nothing. The only "pic" I can still take is a screen shot! I'm bummed because I've been unable to take pics of lots of family activities this last month, and Christmas is coming! I really don't want to go find my old point 'n' shoot!

I'm totally puzzled. Can anyone give me a clue?
Thank you!
AJ

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty