My Samsung Alpha its dead and wont turn on

A

AC Question

My Samsung galaxy alpha its dead and wont turn on, but before this happen sometimes he got hot and turn off but eventually after some minutes pressing volume down + power button + home button he would turn on again. But now he is complete dead. I have sent it in some service store but they said they cant fix it. Can anyone help me, because I don't know what to do.

P.S this is the first android phone and I started to like it because before I was only using IOS phone.

bgmm

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for your welcoming B. Diddy well I have tried with the new battery but nothing change. They didn't give me an answer why they cant fix it in fact one told me I need to open it and it will cost minimum 60 Euros so it was just to much for me. I hope it was not the motherboard because the cost of fixing it is almost like buying new one. Thank you all for your answers

desent 1

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Thank you for your welcoming B. Diddy well I have tried with the new battery but nothing change. They didn't give me an answer why they cant fix it in fact one told me I need to open it and it will cost minimum 60 Euros so it was just to much for me. I hope it was not the motherboard because the cost of fixing it is almost like buying new one. Thank you all for your answers

I can buy your phone

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! This thread is over a year old, so I doubt the OP still has it or is interested in selling it. Peer-to-peer transactions also shouldn't be done on this part of the forums -- there's a Marketplace forum where you can do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnanthRam