Please, I need help!!!

trisher42

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Ok, Im very technically challenged and I MAY have done something wrong but not even sure if or what I've done. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport or Active (not even sure what it's called, one of the two). I had a FB account years ago and I couldnt rememember how many times I've changed the password and if it was listed with my phone number and or my email address. At some point, I changed my last name on my FB account and this created issues apparently. I have no idea if I have one or two fb accounts and if or how they are linked/set-up, meaning by email or by my phone number which had also changed throughout the years. I know this is long and confusing but please bare with me because it's the only way I know how to explain my problem and ask my question. So the fb account I have been using recently is under my 2nd last name used, I have no idea what the password is but I am a member of several groups on THIS account that I prefer. Somehow tonight, everything got screwed up, and I dont know how to retrieve this account. Is this a fb issue or an application issue? I have uninstalled an reinstalled fb. I have updated prl and profile. I have closed all running apps in my background. When I AM able to open up fb, it doesnt look familiar to me as it SEEMS to be showing posts ONLY from my groups activity and I dont SEEM to be seeing any of my friends posts. Is this something I need to adjust in my activity log, fb settings, privacy settings, app settings OR default application setting on my phone? I dont even know what default application means! Im so confused as you probably are by now as well. I desperately need to retrieve this account because Its vital I dont lose all my info AND I dont want to set-up yet another fb account because Im sure it will only confuse matters more because of my email address and phone number might be linked to a third account by doing this and my last name will be linked with two different names - the original name, which is my real, legal name and my 2nd last name which is an alias, but is the one I've been using with the account I prefer. Please, can anyone untangle this messed-up web of confusion I've created and explain in the simplest terms, step by step, what I need to do? Thank you very much for your patience and help.

Posted via the Android Central App

trisher42

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
What if I dont have access to one? I think what I had installed before was an Android app for FB? If that even exists. I have gone to my google play store and installed and uninstalled this but Im just confusing myself even more at this point. Can you please explain what default application on my phones settings means? Thank you for responding and helping.

Posted via the Android Central App