Galaxy Tab keeps restarting

A

AC Question

Hey guys, I don't know much about Android I'm the iOS kind of guy but my sister has galaxy note 8.0 n5110 and it keeps restarting.. I can't reach the settings to reset it to factory settings. It has battery damage, but still I think it's some kind of virus because it used to work perfectly fine while plugged in. Yesterday I used Odin and default PDA to try to reset it but still it keeps restarting. Could any of you help me with a tutorial on how to completely wipe the internal storage and install default firmware or maybe even cyanogenmod? Any help would be appreciated.

Claude Speed

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I don't know much about Android I'm the iOS kind of guy but my sister has galaxy note 8.0 n5110 and it keeps restarting.. I can't reach the settings to reset it to factory settings. It has battery damage, but still I think it's some kind of virus because it used to work perfectly fine while plugged in. Yesterday I used Odin and default PDA to try to reset it but still it keeps restarting. Could any of you help me with a tutorial on how to completely wipe the internal storage and install default firmware or maybe even cyanogenmod? Any help would be appreciated.
Press Power+Vol Up+Home at the same time

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch