Slow motion playback randomly stopped?

A

AC Question

Hey I shot a few videos today in slomo on my s6 and they all would play back properly in slow motion but as I watched some of them a few more times the slow motion stopped and is no longer working. It still says the video is just as long as it was with the slomo but it just plays normal speed. Example: one video was 34 seconds with slomo applied, now it still says it's 34 seconds long but it plays normal speed and is actually only 11 seconds long. Please help! I also lost the little white bars where you choose the section you want slowed down.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey I shot a few videos today in slomo on my s6 and they all would play back properly in slow motion but as I watched some of them a few more times the slow motion stopped and is no longer working. It still says the video is just as long as it was with the slomo but it just plays normal speed. Example: one video was 34 seconds with slomo applied, now it still says it's 34 seconds long but it plays normal speed and is actually only 11 seconds long. Please help! I also lost the little white bars where you choose the section you want slowed down.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried doing a reboot of the phone?