My phone keeps freezing

Banned
Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
There isnt any physical or obvious damages on my phone but ill have to admit that i have dropped it a few times. I have never dropped it without my case on or from a tall height. But recently, my phone would glitch. Every FEW MINUTES, my phone will freeze and respond to the back button (i have an lg g3 vigor and im talking about the power button) but wont respond to my touch. After this, i will have to forcefully take out the battery and turn it back on this way. Other complications would be that my notifications are late. I will dm my friends on instagram but my phone will only tell me about their responses later when i have already seen it. Another thing is that when i listen to music, the skip, pause, and backwards button should be on the home screen when i turn the phone on. It is there but it wont let me pause or skip the song. I would really appreciate if u help me figure this out. Thank u!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Even if there is no visible damage on the outside of the phone, it's possible that there is internal damage to some components responsible for the tasks you mentioned above. Even with a case, it's not guaranteed that your phone will be completely intact. This definitely seems like a hardware issue so you'll have to get it repaired unfortunately.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall