help so many questions

debbieespo

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
First im glad i found this app i hope someone can ease and answer the issues I've been facing first i posted i saw more remote apps then original when i got my phone i do not use any computers or anything with my phone other than dielng fb my gmail account and texting. I really thing im being monitored by someone in my house to many odd things with my phone can it be done remotely

Posted via the Android Central App

debbieespo

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
It is a grand prime Samsung tmoble got it in oct only got this because got my daughter i phone 6 anyway ive logged into aol accounts saying password was wrong so they will send security code i would change the password log in saying wrong again as soon as i went next to the person im suspicious of i logged in

There are many other things that dont add up 2 weeks ago my phone just shut off on its own but went back on my lookout account tells me on maps not my location

Twice this morning im looking in my running applications and remote is running so i keep hitting stop im not using it

Last edited by a moderator:

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
It's quite difficult to know for sure if there's an spy app running in your phone. For your peace of mind maybe you should consider a factory reset. If you decide to go this way there're some things you could do.

- Backup everything you don't want to loose.
- After the factory reset change your Google and Samsung passwords from a different device.
- Now you can start the initial setup in your phone. Don't let Play Store to download automatically all the apps related to your account, there's always the risk of getting any weird app back.

debbieespo

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I have done over 20 resets between 3 phones since October but i have a Gmail that backs files and photos contacts but i will try changing password from different device haven't done that always from this one. thank you

debbieespo

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Havent done reset yet but i will let u know i have done so many i guess im hesitant to be honest belive me i will do another reset no choice. still found remotes active on my running apps today i just need another device i trust to change passwords i only use one device by choice because of this problem. my accounts have been getting hacked for about 3 years.

debbieespo

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Ok this is a perfect example of what im dealing with i join a site to help with my issues and i see a response from 4am this morning from a bryanborko12 so i subscribed to my postings of course and i go to look no response anywhere it was about my gmail account if someone is getting in that way because ive tryed new phones resets anyway then my phone goes crazy im thinking they are responding to my post but im subscribed to 25 other questions i didnt even look at??