Why are apps disappearing from my SD card?

A

AC Question

Hello all! I'm sure the title to my question has been asked before but upon checking different threads I still have not found the answer so allow me to go into detail.

I have a generic, off-brand phone that runs Android. It's manufactured in China.
I recently purchased a mini SD card, 16gb, class 6 to put in the phone because I was running out of memory.
After moving the apps to the SD card they at first function normally but when I rebooted my phone the apps disappeared. I tried to reinstall them again and move them to the SD card and this time I did not reboot so I thought all was well.
But when I woke up this morning and checked my phone I noticed that the apps are not starting when I click on it. The app icons on the home screen are still there but they just won't run. When I click on an app I get a message that says, "Unfortunately, (name of app) has stopped." and it flashes this message non-stop. I have to go to Settings, click on the app name, and click clear data to make it stop.

This is really frustrating and I have tried to do different fixes that I have encountered but none work.

Please help me with this. Unfortunately, due to circumstances I cannot easily upgrade my phone so I need to fix this issue to make it useful. Thank you all.

Details of phone.

Phone name: Cherry Mobile Blaze 2.0
Android version: 4.2.1
Baseband version: MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V7.P1,2013/04/10 00:39
Kernel version
user@linux-user #1
Wed May 22 15:36:46 CST 2013

Build number
BLAZE 2.0 20130522-153832

zuzzu

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys I have the same issue, suddely I loose the apps saved on the sd card! why? I click on the icon and it says "app not found" I had already installed them again but problem occurred again. What I have to do? change SD card? but I could back up the card without problems. It doesn't look like that it's the card.
Any suggestion?
Thanx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty