RE: How do I unlink other calendars to my phone?

A

AC Question

RE: How do I unlink other calendars to my phone?

I have no clue how to reply to my original question. So here it is again, and a response.

I have two gmail accounts. One personal and one from work. My work calendar has about 20 other calendars that we share inter office. I only want my own calendar to show on my phone calendar, which was no problem on my previous phone, I unclicked all the other calendars. I don't see anywhere that lists the calendars, nor give me the option of not viewing them.

By AC Question
27 min ago B. Diddy

Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? You could go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your work account] and uncheck Calendar.

If you're using the Google Calendar app, open it, tap Menu>Settings, and then locate your work account's calendars. Tap one, then turn its Sync switch off. Do this with every calendar you don't want synced.

Thank you for your reply. I have the Galaxy S7. I used the calendar already installed. When I signed into the gmail accounts, the calendar automatically linked. So I assumed this is a Google Calendar. There is no menu option when you go into the calendar. But that is what I did with my last phone, so I know what you're talking about. I don't want to unsync my work email in settings because I still want my own work calendar to be synced. I don't want coworkers and events on my phone.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: How do I unlink other calendars to my phone?

To reply to your original question, sign up for a free account for the site, this allows you to reply to posts and also track the posts that you've made.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia