iS android system restrect the number of applications instilled in the device even with 128gb !!!

A

AC Question

hello there first of all i have a lot of applications and try to instill it all at one time in the same device so i used the following device :

1- HTC ONE M8 32 GB
2- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4 32 GB
3- ASUS ZENFONE 2 - 64GB
4- LG V10 -64GB
5- Huawei mate 8 - 128 gb

all the time i try to buy a smart phone with a higher capacity of internal sorage
i try all above devices thinking the restriction is first from the company so i chang the company many times , then i think it is due to the internal storage shifting from 32 to 64 and finally to 128 gb of internal storage

now what i find is really frustrating me
all my test is going for the same result and conclusion that the android system restrect me to instill only about 650 applications at same time even with 128 gb of internal storage and note that i try to instill at first time only free apps then only paid apps then mixed between each other , ( every test i format my device for next test ) all test done on unrooted device and about more than half of the capacity is free !!!
all apps in in latest update !!!
what is happen if i instill more than this number at once
is all the applications icon disappears and just system apps appears to me !!! and frequent error occur to me preventing me to use the device

so my questions is that is it really the android system restrict us by instill only a small number of apps at same time
( just to compare the opposite to my iPhone 6 plus 128 GB i instill about 950 apps with no any issue !!! UN jailbreak one

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
hello there first of all i have a lot of applications and try to instill it all at one time in the same device so i used the following device :

1- HTC ONE M8 32 GB
2- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4 32 GB
3- ASUS ZENFONE 2 - 64GB
4- LG V10 -64GB
5- Huawei mate 8 - 128 gb

all the time i try to buy a smart phone with a higher capacity of internal sorage
i try all above devices thinking the restriction is first from the company so i chang the company many times , then i think it is due to the internal storage shifting from 32 to 64 and finally to 128 gb of internal storage

now what i find is really frustrating me
all my test is going for the same result and conclusion that the android system restrect me to instill only about 650 applications at same time even with 128 gb of internal storage and note that i try to instill at first time only free apps then only paid apps then mixed between each other , ( every test i format my device for next test ) all test done on unrooted device and about more than half of the capacity is free !!!
all apps in in latest update !!!
what is happen if i instill more than this number at once
is all the applications icon disappears and just system apps appears to me !!! and frequent error occur to me preventing me to use the device

so my questions is that is it really the android system restrict us by instill only a small number of apps at same time
( just to compare the opposite to my iPhone 6 plus 128 GB i instill about 950 apps with no any issue !!! UN jailbreak one

Welcome to Android Central!

With Android most manufactures limit the size of the partition where the apps are installed. This of course increases in size with the larger the storage size. Just because you have 128GB of space on the phone does not mean you can install 128GB of apps on the device. I am curious to why you need that many apps? Most users that I have seen don't go above 100 installed apps from the Play Store.

medicalman

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

With Android most manufactures limit the size of the partition where the apps are installed. This of course increases in size with the larger the storage size. Just because you have 128GB of space on the phone does not mean you can install 128GB of apps on the device. I am curious to why you need that many apps? Most users that I have seen don't go above 100 installed apps from the Play Store.

thnx for your reply
i have one android account since 2009 and it is as accumulated android free apps in my account i want to instill all of these apps in same time to arrange them and summary them as much i can
now i have about 1060 free android apps in google play !!!
with a lot of paid apps that i stored it in my PC
why not if you have 128 gb of internal memory to instill such apps
i instill about 950 apps in same time in my iPhone 6 plus 128 gb without any issue ( even it has only 1 gb of ram !!! )
return to your reply can i overtake or pass this restriction by making a root to the device or the result will be the same !!!
i neglect many devices just because it has 32 or 64 gb of internal memory if the company or android system still be the same with these restriction then i reach to conviction that i can buy and device in the future regardless of the internal storage capacity and i must limit the number of my apps instilled in one time may rech to 300 apps !!!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
thnx for your reply
i have one android account since 2009 and it is as accumulated android free apps in my account i want to instill all of these apps in same time to arrange them and summary them as much i can
now i have about 1060 free android apps in google play !!!
with a lot of paid apps that i stored it in my PC
why not if you have 128 gb of internal memory to instill such apps
i instill about 950 apps in same time in my iPhone 6 plus 128 gb without any issue ( even it has only 1 gb of ram !!! )
return to your reply can i overtake or pass this restriction by making a root to the device or the result will be the same !!!
i neglect many devices just because it has 32 or 64 gb of internal memory if the company or android system still be the same with these restriction then i reach to conviction that i can buy and device in the future regardless of the internal storage capacity and i must limit the number of my apps instilled in one time may rech to 300 apps !!!
I guess what I am trying to understand is why do you need to install that many apps? Do you use every app you install every day? You can, not install it and it still be available to you is what I'm getting at. No one is going to just take the app away from you. If I don't use an app daily I don't leave it on my phone. Its a waste of space and resources. If I use it once every 6 months I just download and install it when I need it then uninstall it till I need it again. This is just me being curious to your logic behind installing that many apps.

medicalman

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
i am traveling many times from place to place and i want to download all the apps in same times without depending on internet and its coverage issue and cost of money of data downloading and wasting time , if i have a lot of space why not is get benefit form it
may idea simply is internal memory for apps and games
external memory form important data inducing photo , video , office , music files
i want to make my device as a source of most popular and important apps and use it when ever i want without depending on the google play or other market to download it again

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member