Galaxy or IPhone

A

AC Question

I have always owned android phones and especially galaxy. All my relatives have iphone and I just got my first Apple product, a MacBook and I know iphone can sync up to it and trying to transfer all my files from my s7 edge to the MacBook are impossible! Has anyone been with both android and ios? If I should switch should I just wait for the iPhone 7? Thank you.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
trying to transfer all my files from my s7 edge to the MacBook are impossible!
I used to write software for Apple - and they promised that if all the rules were followed, they'd NEVER do anything that would cause your program to not run.

Then they changed their choice of CPU, and anything written in assembly (and most things were back then) stopped working, and the effort to port a huge program wasn't worth it. So I've never used any Apple product since then. (I might go back - if they sent me a check for what they cost me, or sent a HUGE amount of Apple stock my way.)

But to back up an S7, see Backing up an Android Device. It just can't be done with a single free program, you have to use a few different things to back everything up (or some paid programs will do it). But it's not that difficult.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s