Can't download some photos from Motorola Moto G

A

AC Question

Whenever I plug in the USB from my phone to the pc, I do not see all the photos that are on my phone. This just started as of yesterday. Most of my photos are internal on the phone, not on the SD card. What is the solution.

Tracy S1

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
All of these were taken with my camera phone, and I have always used the USB to connect the phone to the PC and then go in to Internal Storage, DCIM, Camera and my photos are all there. The connection has always been set in MTP mode. The photos in question are when I connect the phone to the PC, they are on my phone, but don't show up in the Camera folder.

DuffWon

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem. I have a 3rd Gen (2015) Moto G running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. I've been taking photo's and downloading them onto a PC without any problems until 1-8-16. Since the start of August I can't see any new photo's from my PC. I tried copying them from internal memory into a new folder on the SD card. I can't see them from the PC either. All photo's are visible on the phone. All older photo's are visible from the PC, but none of the recent ones? I've not made any changes to the phone or how I use it. Any ideas anyone?