i i have a problem . one week ago my phone starting to get hot and overheat for no reason the camera part behind my phone always hot
    firstly i deleted some apps and files and nothing is resolved
    next thing is that the led light ( or what you want to call ) or i call it red light next to my FRONT camera ( the light is above my screen ) always lights up( it dodnt blink ) that drains my battery and makes my phone really hot even if i lock my phone the light wont go away right away its just will be gone minutes or longer or even wont . Nextly , few hours ago i was just trying to take picture with my camera on my current phone and it makes vibration sound until i exit the app
    is it because the camera causing all this problem??? plz help me if you cant plz share this to forum or everyone else
    07-05-2016 06:37 AM
    It sounds to like the problem needs expert diagnosis, which cannot really be done remotely.
    It sounds to like the problem needs expert diagnosis, which cannot really be done remotely.
    07-05-2016 07:33 AM
    Hello, my and my girlfriends SII both started getting hot last week too. The battery life is now very poor. I've tried clearing the cache partition and that doesn't fix it.

The load average is very high. I think some code has changed somewhere. Both of our phones used to be ok.

If anyone else has a Galaxy S2 which has suddenly started getting hot can you share your experiences or post a solution.

Thanks
    07-06-2016 07:12 AM
    Hello, my and my girlfriends SII both started getting hot last week too. The battery life is now very poor. I've tried clearing the cache partition and that doesn't fix it.

The load average is very high. I think some code has changed somewhere. Both of our phones used to be ok.

If anyone else has a Galaxy S2 which has suddenly started getting hot can you share your experiences or post a solution.

Thanks
    Maybe it sounds like the battery is dying
    07-06-2016 07:41 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! First, try wiping the cache partition: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-11385. If that doesn't help, see if the problem persists in Safe Mode: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-11423

Also, how's your cell signal? If it's very poor, that can cause battery drain.
    07-06-2016 02:16 PM