How do I Root my Metro my ZTE Android Z828. 5.1.1 phone

A

AC Question

memory on my phone was full so I installed an SD card and with all the apps that could be moved to itbut my memory is still full and all the App Store the technical data on my phone I need to partition SD card so that I'll be able to move the data files to the cardI need to root the phone in order to create a partition. I tried calling but the phone cannot be rootedhow do I root my Metro ZTE Android z828 5.1.1. Phone

jasoncasa

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
memory on my phone was full so I installed an SD card and with all the apps that could be moved to itbut my memory is still full and all the App Store the technical data on my phone I need to partition SD card so that I'll be able to move the data files to the cardI need to root the phone in order to create a partition. I tried calling but the phone cannot be rootedhow do I root my Metro ZTE Android z828 5.1.1. Phone

jasoncasa

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site