A Volume key symbol popup appears in my phone

A

AC Question

Recently an infected app got installed in my phone accidentally. I later uninstalled it but after that after regular intervals even in idle screen this while volume symbol appears into the center from the bottom of screen with a blip sound & then goes down again. I have scanned my phone with most Anti Virus softwares &found nothing but it's annoying appearing in between videos or gaming or anything freezing the screen for a second & then disappearing. I can't make it stop. Anybody face such a thing??

Rahul Morajkar

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem but i couldn't figure out wat was causing it or which app is causing this .If u got any solutions plz do rply or even if u can tell me the app which caused this it would be a great help.Thanks in advance.

Rahul Morajkar

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
Sure..It would be a gr8 help if u figured it out The symbol shows up almost in every 3-4 min n it pauses or closes wateva i am doing n then it goes away.

I have a lenovo vibe k5 note running on Android 6.0

Actually i dont know which app is causing it so even if i factory reset my phone and it would be worthless if i install that app again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moto_Pilot

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
If you are using airtel sim card, go to your sim tool kit, select "airtel" , then select "airtel now!" and click on "stop" . And it's done. Problem solved. I faced the same problem on my Lenovo k5 note Android marshmallow. And now it's all working perfect. I hope this helps you.

Satyam Kumar2

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
in my Lenovo k3note suddenly a volume symbol appear and beep once for 2to3second i also remove battery and simcard from phone but it not fix my problem please give me any solution if you know i am very thankful to you if you help me please help me.

Prasad chorge

Sep 15, 2017
Visit site
Recently an infected app got installed in my phone accidentally. I later uninstalled it but after that after regular intervals even in idle screen this while volume symbol appears into the center from the bottom of screen with a blip sound & then goes down again. I have scanned my phone with most Anti Virus softwares &found nothing but it's annoying appearing in between videos or gaming or anything freezing the screen for a second & then disappearing. I can't make it stop. Anybody face such a thing??

Same happens with me , I did factory reset and installed McAfee and walnut app , nothing else still I am getting that problem

sathish kumar34

Oct 21, 2017
Visit site
I have the same problem but i couldn't figure out wat was causing it or which app is causing this .If u got any solutions plz do rply or even if u can tell me the app which caused this it would be a great help.Thanks in advance.

it mainly due to carrier or sim card related issue. Your network provider show some notification in phone before that speaker symbol will apear. Just check and let me know.

Thanks!
:p:p:p:p

Same happens with me , I did factory reset and installed McAfee and walnut app , nothing else still I am getting that problem

nothing can stop this issue just remove sim card and check this problem still appears. Hope it will never. after that put up a sim card. U will understand where the issue from. It mainly due to network provider popup notification. Just switch of that sim notification. Problem solved.:)

Rasmi Mallik

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site

Yes I m also facing same problem can u give such idea bcoz it's not even 11 days old

Shaik Shahanaz

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
Yes I m also facing same problem can u give such idea bcoz it's not even 11 days old

Hey guys i found the solution it may help u r someone who needs it

Recently I had same problem that was experienced by all the Lenovo users. I had visited this website today itself by searching from Google Search.

I also could not see any solution by any of the users.

I had tried to understand from where this flash sign of Volume appears. I thought it was coming through the app called SIM TOOL KIT. Now the SIM TOOL KIT does not belong to SMARTPHONE makers but NETWORK providers. In my case it was belonging to VODAFONE. It could neither be FORCE STOPPED neither removed from Smartphone.

I just opened the app and there was a menu called VODAFONE SERVICES. Under VODAFONE SERVICES there were many sub menus out of which first was FLASH. I just clicked on FLASH . Under FLASH menu there were sub menus like Activation, Service Info, My topics and Alert.

After clicking on ALERT I could I could see sub menus as ACTIVATE AND DEACTIVATE. I clicked on DEACTIVATE when the system ask whether you wish to deactivate . Just click OK and the problem disappears.

Thank you.

Uma Anand1

Feb 20, 2018
Visit site
Got BSNLsim.. go to the sim app.. select bsnl buzz and deactivate voice/sound notification! Dat signal pop up was totally irritating.. crashed almost all multiplayer races in asphalt 8.. ! Finally got rid of it.. 5 days ago! No problem till now!