Question I have a file named tp_debug.info it is a txt it is located at my file manager phone storage when I delete the file it appears again it is safe?

Pandafries

Mar 29, 2023
Visit site
I have a file named tp_debug.info it's a txt file type and when I delete it it comes back and the storage of that file keeps increasing I'm just wondering if it's a virus or a system log.

Screenshot_2023-03-30-08-33-07-06_55bef12f624c2b805189a6aa783c400d.jpg

I'll try to find out which one it is.

Thanks for replying.

Do they need to be uninstalled or could just disabling them help too in finding the culprit app?

Oh, and also do I need to restart the phone immediately after uninstalling a particular app?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The size of those kinds of log files is almost always going to be negligible in comparison with the rest of the phone's storage. If a file like that is impacting your free space significantly, then you really need to consider getting a phone with more storage.

It's best not to dwell on all of the apps you don't recognize or understand. After all, you wouldn't do this for the hundreds of thousands of system files on Windows PC, right? It should be reassuring enough that it seems to be part of the Android kernel that Oppo uses.

Pandafries

Mar 29, 2023
Visit site
The size of those kinds of log files is almost always going to be negligible in comparison with the rest of the phone's storage. If a file like that is impacting your free space significantly, then you really need to consider getting a phone with more storage.

It's best not to dwell on all of the apps you don't recognize or understand. After all, you wouldn't do this for the hundreds of thousands of system files on Windows PC, right? It should be reassuring enough that it seems to be part of the Android kernel that Oppo uses.
Ok I understood. in my conclusion everytime live my touch panel is not working it makes the tp_debug.info.txt file I think it's just a system log when the touch panel has some of the errors, is it ok to delete it Incase my phone storage is full?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos