send button

A

AC Question

I have a galaxy 6, my send button has to be hit several times before it will send a text,i just discoved it wont send a fb msg in messenger at all

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
I had this issue on a note 4 when I first got it. It actually had a dead area where the whole right 1/2 of the screen was unresponsive .so hitting it multiple times means that you probably randomly hit a spot just off the dead zone that makes it work. The facebook messenger send button might be small enough to be completely in the deadzone.

You can search on the play market for "Screen Touch Test" to see if it really is dead or not. If so you should send it in for replacement if its still covered.

jjdelarosa10

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
I am having the same issue and I have a s7 edge. At first I thought it was my screen protector. I took it off and yet it was still not working. Then I uninstalled the keyboard app I had downloaded and still nothing. Then I cleared catche and still had the same problem. The only thing that fixes it is turning off phone but then a couple hours later the problem persists. I did a hard factory reset of my phone and it worked fine for 3 days and here I am again with the same issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress