i need to get into my samsung verizon phone without hard resetting it

A

AC Question

My boyfriend took my phone and put face recognition and a lock code on it. I do not know how he broke into my phone in the first place. I do not want to hard reset it because I have the first pictures of my granddaughter on it and i am the only one who has them. He can't unlock it because he is now in jail and it has face recognition. It is a Verizon Samsung sch - 1200pp.

Claude Speed

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
My boyfriend took my phone and put face recognition and a lock code on it. I do not know how he broke into my phone in the first place. I do not want to hard reset it because I have the first pictures of my granddaughter on it and i am the only one who has them. He can't unlock it because he is now in jail and it has face recognition. It is a Verizon Samsung sch - 1200pp.
If you don't have a computer then factory reset is the only option you can do straight from your device

A

AC Question

i asked the question i need to get into my samsung verizon phone without hard resetting it

i asked the above question about 7 minutes ago and got the response if i do not have a c computer the only option is to hard reset it. I do have a computer that is how i am posting the question regarding my verizon samsung scp 1200. the phone is not important the pictures are that is what i need off of it and my computer is not even showing the phone now as a drive like it used to. Iola does not find the phone either.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
The flaw with facial recognition is you don't need a live person to get it to work. A photo will defeat the lock as long as he didn't turn the living feature on, which would require the unlocker to blink or smile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa