which device do you suggest to be used only as a wifi camera

A

AC Question

I work at an art institute and during the installations I want our 5 installers to take many photos of what they do (artwork condition, etc) and upload them as they work to dropbox - I want to get a few devices that have decent cameras and good battery life so they can last a whole day / app 120 photos a day - I'm guessing my least expensive option will be some locked phones - maybe something refurbished - will I be able to use them on the wifi? which phones do you guys suggest? I'm thinking at least 8M camera... thanks!

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
It would seem your objective is to take photographs and one should not use a smart phone.. the camera technology within these smart phones is not the greatest quality. Most camera's today offer a built in wifi capability and now with Eye-Fi (which utilizes a SD card to send images via wifi to the server hos).. Just widens the possibility for taking and sending images remotely. I don't see any smart phone doing this.. and if it does.. the images quality would be very poor.

Although I've never used any sort of wifi set up to take photographers, it is possible to speak with others who have.. and Android central is not the place to do this.. I would create an account with DPreview and speak with the photographers who use these types of system to transfer their images remotely. I look forward to seeing your question asked there as a follow up.

samion999

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I totally agree about the quality but I forgot to mention one important detail... I need them to be able to rename the files and also enter notes regarding the photos they are taking = very hard to do with a camera.. I don't see how this can be done with a camera - thoughts?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty