Samsung galaxy S3 not showing signs of life

A

AC Question

Hi I charged my S3 last night, as I do every night, I turned off my phone and charged it throughout the night. This morning when I unplugged it and noticed the green LED light , I tried turning it on and it didn't react but I needed to leave for work.I arrived at work attempted to turn it on again and still no reaction whatsoever (I have had the reboot loop in the past and I don't mind doing it again but it wont show anything at all). I then tried charging it , no reaction whatsoever, I tried charging it through connecting it to a computer (USB) and the normal way and no reaction at all. If anyone can help at all it would be amazing, I'm pretty broke atm and don't think i can afford a new phone so any way of getting it up and running(even if only half functional would be amazing)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If the battery is removable, try cleaning the contacts. After replacing, press and hold Power for a minute or so. If no go, the battery may have failed.
Incidentally, if the battery is swollen, don't bother replacing it....it's certainly bad, and may burst.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo