Why are 3rd party apps not responding on my Moto Z Droid

A

AC Question

I have a Moto Z Droid running 6.0.1 . I had Instagram and Facebook on it and working fine since I got my phone in August. I deleted both apps towards the end of September because I wasn't using them. I downloaded them again in October and since then I cannot get either to work properly. I open Instagram and login, then it starts to load photos, begins lagging, wont scroll, then I get the message saying "Instagram is not responding". Same thing goes with facebook but facebook even struggles and lags or stops responding while I'm typing my login. I tried using the Autodesk photo editing app (I forget the name of it) and the same type of thing happens, I can open it, go to photos, but as soon as I select one, the app stops responding. It seems to be the case with all 3rd party apps I've downloaded recently as a lot of the ones already on my phone work fine. This has been driving me nuts and I have tried wiping the cache partition as well as wiping the cache for each app and the problem still persists. I don't know a ton about how to fix this and can't find any support so I figured I'd ask

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non