Where is the clipboard on the galaxy on5

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
The android clipboard contains only one item.
You can probably download and install a service that will give you a deeper clipboard than one item.
Rumor has it that Samsung used to do that for free.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Long-press the key to the left of the space bar. Does a clipboard icon show up among the options? If so, then you can probably access the enhanced Samsung clipboard. If not, then Samsung probably got rid of it, either on more recent phones, or on their non-flagship phones.

jennifer lopez4

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
Ok so yeah I used to have an LG LEON and it was a decent phone (at least for a lil bit) and I could access my clipboard and EVERYTHING I had copied to it by pressing on the microphone icon on my keyboard and then the icon for the clipboard would pop up BUT on my new galaxy on5 I have no idea how to find it. Like you said I can copy and paste but only the last thing I have copied. And I know that there IS a clipboard on the phone itself bc when trying to share something from your drive or Dropbox it gives you the option of copying it to your clipboard BUT NOW WHERE THE HE** IS MY CLIPBOARD.... Not just to find the info but to maintain it as I have copied a bunch of stuff already that I should delete bc it does take up ur internal memory Storage. HELP I'M GETTIN FRUSTRATED PLEASE. THX

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Jennifer,
The clipboard, as noted, is a "volatile" space. If you don't have an app to manage it, the item depth is a single item.

There is actually an Ambassador's Guide from this site on this very topic. Take a browse through there and come back with any questions that may arise (or any others you may have about your phone, post a new topic).

Here's the Ambassador's Guide for the Clipboard: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...w-s/639479-guide-understanding-clipboard.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non