Solved Clipboard content deleted

anewbie2

Feb 19, 2022
Visit site
I've been using the B140DL for quite some time and I never had a problem with saving my clipboard contents in the phone.

But now after charging up my phone and I turn my phone back on the clipboard contents of the phone or erased, I use Android 11.

Can you help me with this problem

Solution
The clipboard should only be used for temporary storage of data. It's hard to say what might have happened to wipe that data out -- the keyboard app's data might have been cleared by accident or on purpose (the clipboard is part of the keyboard app). Or could it be that you're using a different keyboard app?

For data that's important, it's much better to save in something like Google Keep or Google Docs, which gets synced/backed up automatically to the cloud.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The clipboard should only be used for temporary storage of data. It's hard to say what might have happened to wipe that data out -- the keyboard app's data might have been cleared by accident or on purpose (the clipboard is part of the keyboard app). Or could it be that you're using a different keyboard app?

For data that's important, it's much better to save in something like Google Keep or Google Docs, which gets synced/backed up automatically to the cloud.

Solution

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the B140DL for quite some time and I never had a problem with saving my clipboard contents in the phone.

But now after charging up my phone and I turn my phone back on the clipboard contents of the phone or erased, I use Android 11.

Can you help me with this problem

If you're turning your phone off and re-starting this will automatically clear the phones clipboard.

For those who use Sneaky Samsung phones, the native keyboard keeps a log of all items copied regardless.

This is whether you're using the Samsung keyboard or any other, even after re-starting the phone which isn't good for security. There's no auto-delete option for the keyboard so you have to keep an eye on it to manually delete the data yourself.

Reactions: B. Diddy