What is wrong with my phone and how do I fix it?

A

AC Question

I've had the droid turbo since July of 2015 and it worked fine for a while. Then about a year ago I had to use my replacement warranty because the charging port broke and I couldn't charge it by plugging it in anymore. So they sent me a new one and it worked fine, but a week or so after I'd gotten it the charging port broke again. That wasn't really that big of a deal however because I just bought a wireless charger to use. Then it was working perfectly normal and I had no problems until recently. About a week ago my phone started glitching. It would work fine for a few minutes and then it would freeze. So I would turn it off and back on and it would work again for a few minutes and do the same thing again. My dad tried to hard reboot it and that worked for a day, but the next day it started acting up again. The screen won't show a picture it'll just be black, then the screen won't work if I try to use it, the time and battery life freeze, and then the screen won't work on sleep mode. I don't know what's wrong or what caused it. Please help.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Think back to what changes you've made to the phone between the time it worked and the time it started "glitching". (And what do you mean by "hard reboot"? Turning it off, then turning it on? [Which you should do once in a while anyway.] Or something else? Turning it off doesn't fix anything.) Try restarting in recovery and clearing the cache.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non