I cant take screenshots on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

A

AC Question

This is on samsung galaxy note 4. And every time i take a screenshot its says "unfortunately system ui has stopped" amd it pops up like 6 times after i try to take 1 screenshot. I was messing around with my settings too much and later on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 wouldn't let me take screenshots and it would say "unfortunately system ui has stopped". Can someone help me enable the system ui or somthing that allows me to take screenshots

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Which method are you using to take the screenshot? Device keys, motion and features or the pen? Do you get the same error no matter which one you use?

You could try disabling 'palm swipe to capture' on your motion & gestures settings and see if the problem persists.

DAISY_240

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Which method are you using to take the screenshot? Device keys, motion and features or the pen? Do you get the same error no matter which one you use?

You could try disabling 'palm swipe to capture' on your motion & gestures settings and see if the problem persists.

How can you disable it????! I'm hving the same exact problem . It doesn't give you an option to disable motion & gestures

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo