This is on samsung galaxy note 4. And every time i take a screenshot its says "unfortunately system ui has stopped" amd it pops up like 6 times after i try to take 1 screenshot. I was messing around with my settings too much and later on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 wouldn't let me take screenshots and it would say "unfortunately system ui has stopped". Can someone help me enable the system ui or somthing that allows me to take screenshots
    01-02-2017 03:01 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Which method are you using to take the screenshot? Device keys, motion and features or the pen? Do you get the same error no matter which one you use?

You could try disabling 'palm swipe to capture' on your motion & gestures settings and see if the problem persists.
    01-02-2017 03:13 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Which method are you using to take the screenshot? Device keys, motion and features or the pen? Do you get the same error no matter which one you use?

You could try disabling 'palm swipe to capture' on your motion & gestures settings and see if the problem persists.
    How can you disable it????! I'm hving the same exact problem . It doesn't give you an option to disable motion & gestures
    01-16-2017 11:50 PM
    How can you disable it????! I'm hving the same exact problem . It doesn't give you an option to disable motion & gestures
    You're having the exact same problem on what phone? On a Note 4, all you have to do is click on "palm swipe to capture" and turn it off in the next screen.
    01-17-2017 03:35 AM