why my phone is not flashing?

A

AC Question

i have samsung galaxy s3 mini gt-i8190 vietnam it won't boot up and can't enter into recovery mode but the download mode works then i tried to flashed it to official firmware because the the previous firmware was corrupted in phone then i connect phone with my pc the odin shows add message then i load pda file on odin then click on start button it starts the process after process complete the odin shows pass message but my phone just reboots not showing android logo and the boot up problem continues

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
A lot of times reflashing requires a factory reset or you'll just get a bootloop. Go into recovery, clear/wipe the data partition, then factory resest the phone.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Do you not see the small blue letters "Recovery Booting" (upper left corner) when you attempt to boot in recovery mode? Which Samsung logo are you seeing? I guess I'm wondering if you're attempting recovery the correct way. Make sure to press and hold the Volume up, Home button... and then press the Power button. The Power button must be pressed and held last.

You might try using Kies or Smart switch to reflash the phone. I've always used odin and have never used Kies or Smart switch so I can't tell you how to do it... but here's a Kies video by Rootjunky...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqoX7wNhotk