Lg k330 wont turn on, charge or be detected in PC, but not bricked, what could be?

A

AC Question

This morning when I took my phone was turned off, I realize that I connected the usb charger to the phone but the wall plug whas disconected ( I use a cable extention and a permanent wall conected charger, thats why I just thought it was doing his job... but my wife), anyway, I plugged to the wall outlet and when the screen showed up, was a legend "updating dont disconect the usb cable" (or something like) with a big usb icon and cicled arrows, I supposte it was a fail update or something like, I let the phone in that state for like 3 hour and nothing happend, so I remove the battery for a few seconds, then putted it back, and the phone turned on normaly with 3% battery, then because I needed to go work I took the phone and leave, for the time I arrive to my work place the phone was again off, I suppose it was the normal low bat shutdown, but the phone just wont do anithing, I keeped conected all the way back home to the car charger and nothing, EXCEPT when I get off the battery and plug the usb charger the battery icon with a question sign appear, so that makes me thing that the phone isn't Hard-Bricked, then I insert the battery in place (while connected the usb charger) and the phone apparently go off and unresponsible again.

What could it be?
Thankyou very much for any suggest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeneralCaveman216