Why does my phone keeps stopping quick charge?

A

AC Question

I have an Lgg4 and I am on my second cable that this happned to. When I first get the cable it works fine and the phone is charging well and quick charge is activated. Then after a week, sometimes less, the quick charge notification dissapears, and the phone goes back to its usual poorly charging and quick battery draining state. I know its not the cords because my friends have the same cords but different phones and these cords last them a long time. I am so confused and hope theres an explination, because I'm tired of having to buy new cords and being afraid of breaking my friends cords when I borrow them.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
If you're breaking cords then you're handling them too roughly. Are you disconnecting from the phone by pulling on the wire or are you grabbing the actual connector? Cheaply made cords will easily get damaged if you're pulling on the wire. Even well made cords can break pulling on the wire. Slow down, handle the cords with care and you won't keep breaking them. Always disconnect while holding on to the actual connector. Seems this entire post just repeats itself.