Emergency! Lg g3 acting up after marshmallow(d855) no root

A

AC Question

So a week ago, I double tap my phone to turn it on and it doesn't. I try twice and nothing. I pressed on the power button and the screen did turn on, but since then, it's gotten so bad that neither the double tap nor the power buttons work. Sometimes, I use the camera shortcut to turn on the camera and Then go to the home screen. This worked for about a day, but then that isn't happening either. Now I find myself plugging it into the power supply to turn the screen and even taking out the battery and putting it back in. Since about a day ago, the screen won't turn on even if i get calls(any kind of call). When i'm on a call, the proximity sensor does it's job the beginning of the call, but When i want to end the call, it doesn't work and i have twist it or turn it on some other way. My phone discharged alarmingly fast, and i think it's because i had to leave the phone at very low charge levels. Also, i have a lot of apps, and all the ones that drain a lot have been deleted. So many bugs. No fixes. Please help. This is a uae phone and i live in India, so warranty is kind of a problem unless i find a way around.

Update: I've reset my phone, no use

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress