Why won't fast charging work?

A

AC Question

I recently got my battery changed, since my old one didn't work after i dropped my phone in the water (don't even ask hahaha). Now i tried to charge it but fast charging won't work. In fact, my original charger doesn't work at all! I tried it with my sister's S6 and that one still works. My other fast charger only charges my phone normally. Does anyone else have this problem? Or does anyone know how to get this fixed?

Silveraaax

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Do you have an S6 too, if so did you have a repairer change it. If another device with a swappable battery, what is it?
The receiving coil may have been damaged in water:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...w-does-wireless-charging-work/&token=KbfjBjXQ

Hi, i have an S6 myself too. It always worked. The other adapter i had from my previous S6 does work normally, but still no fast charging. I will go back to the store if it does not change. They checked it completely and the only things that were broken were the on/off button and the battery so they replaced those. I suppose that maybe they didn't replace it properly.

Silveraaax

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
@sfoLAX

I have an S6 as well. It used to work perfectly. I tried my other fast charger which only allows me to charge it normally, but no fast charging. I switched the cables as well but that didn't work either. I will go back to the store, because maybe they just didn't replace the battery properly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty