selecting multiple folders in Android 7.0

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
i double anyone will be able to answer this but here it goes.

I have a blackview BV6000 smartphone with Android 7.0 installed.

I am using it's OTG support to transfer files between sd cards and a FAT32 hard drive which works very well.

The problem is this::::

I go into the SD card to select all the folders at once. Each folder contains multiple photo's. Unfortunately I cannot select more than 1 folder at a time. I want to select them all.

How do I do this?

"I do not see the below options on my phone. The below suggestion doesn't work"

Last edited:

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
i double anyone will be able to answer this but here it goes.

I have a blackview BV6000 smartphone with Android 7.0 installed.

I am using it's OTG support to transfer files between sd cards and a FAT32 hard drive which works very well.

The problem is this::::

I go into the SD card to select all the folders at once. Each folder contains multiple photo's. Unfortunately I cannot select more than 1 folder at a time. I want to select them all.

How do I do this?

If you're using the default file browser, then tap the menu tab in the top-right of the browser (Slide 1). Then either select "Copy" or "Move" (Slide 2). Now tap the check box next to each folder you want, or alternatively, tap the select all box (Slide 3). I recommend Root Explorer ($3.99 for full version), it's much better than the stock file manager. Hope this helps.

e79faaf443b2da6a5c7491d05119ae21.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
I just solved it.

You select a folder, keep finger on it until it say's it's selected, then while still selecting it drag it to the top of the screen into the area which says 1 Folder Selected.

Release the folder and it goes back to where it was but it stays selected.
Then, click on the three vertical dots on the top right hand side of the screen and select the option 'Select All'.

I couldn't do this before because I could not get one folder to stay selected.

There's probably not a single answer to this in the entire world of Android 7 users. I'm totally amazed.

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
I just solved it.

You select a folder, keep finger on it until it say's it's selected, then while still selecting it drag it to the top of the screen into the area which says 1 Folder Selected.

Release the folder and it goes back to where it was but it stays selected.
Then, click on the three vertical dots on the top right hand side of the screen and select the option 'Select All'.

I couldn't do this before because I could not get one folder to stay selected.

There's probably not a single answer to this in the entire world of Android 7 users. I'm totally amazed.
Weird, I've never had to multi-select this way before. What an odd file manager, who manufactured your device?