Why is YouTube and my sound now sometimes not working?

A

AC Question

Hi I have a Samsung S7 and I've had it for about a year. And it has worked fantastically. Recently however, a system update alert was placed on my phone and so thinking that it was just like the other ones I had gotten in the past I did it. Afterwards I was not so pleased. I didn't like the new look of things but I'm not here to complain about that. While things were different I adjusted and it seemed fine for a while. But I listen to songs on YouTube a lot and I the videos started giving me warnings that I couldn't play them and that an error occurred so I should tap to try again. So I do that and sometimes it'll then let me play the song and other times it won't let me play any then. At first I thought it was the app so I did an update on that, but it didn't work. So then I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it an that didn't work. Eventually I determined that this only started to happen after I had done the update for my phone and over the course of a few weeks it has gotten worse. Now every time it tells me I have an error with playing the video then I have to restart my phone just to get it to work again. On top of that sometimes my notification sound won't work. The sound will be on but at times all it will do it vibrate and lots of times I miss text messages and other stuff then. Even sometimes when I get a text message it'll vibrate won't have sound and the light won't blink to alert me either and again the only way I've found to fix it is to turn my phone off and then back on and it'll be fine but only for a short while and then the process starts all over again. I'd really appreciate help in figuring out what's going on and how I can fix it cause I really like Samsung galaxies and I'd hate to start disliking them.