MicroSD slot not seen by EStrongs File Explorer

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
MicroSD slot not seen by EStrongs File Explorer.
I have looked at EStrong's website and all through the product and can't figure out why it doesn't see the microSD I inserted. It is probably something obvious but I can't even see how to add it using the other ways they provide.

My PC sees it and the stock File Manager in the TP sees it but Estrong's doesn't. I just like their interface better. Anyone know how to do this?

lt thistle

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Go into es, into settings, and change your home directory from "/sdcard/" to just "/" and then you can get out of the internal sd card and you will see "removable". That is your removable sd card.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hdhuntr

simoness

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I recommend you to take a look at this explorer file manager. You can set up your own file server for managing and sharing files through web browser. It's like DropBox but self-hosted so that you can keep all your confidential files on your own server. The web based UI looks and feels like Windows 7 Explorer. It offers features that are not possible with a FTP server such as zipping files, downloading multiple files and folders in single download etc. It's also easier to set up and administrate than a FTP server.