Stylus pen

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
If its ok to include, The pens here looks really nice and I'm kind of interested now In getting one. I was wondering though if you guys have any apps that you recommend using this with. I like to write and share what I write blogs or something like a journal of some sort .

Kmcferrin

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I just grabbed a relatively inexpensive Targus stylus from Amazon, and it works fine. The big question is what you intend to use it for. If you plan on using it to draw or do other precision things, then many of the styluses out there won't work. If you're like me and you only got one because you hate fingerprints all over your screen, then just about any capacitive stylus ought to do the trick.

gbarrett71

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
The screen sensitivity on the Prime in conjuction with a stylus absolutely sucks and thats no joke. I'm not talking about clicking icons and swiping screens, I'm speaking of writing notes and drawing. ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. No joke.
This can be remedied quickly with an app called TouchScreen Tune available on the PLAY Store. The full version will cost you $5 but i promise you it is money well spent. After you adjust the sensitivity, you can glide the stylus across the screen in the lightest fashion you want, without applying pressure at all. Excellent excellent excellent.
It increases the functionality of the Prime dramatically. You'll be able to write and draw like no ones business.

The lite version of TouchScreen Tune is free and please note your tablet must be rooted for the app to work.

Run, don't walk to the Play Store now and download the lite version. If you don't like it I'll give you your money back.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I use a Sylus/Pen combo I picked up at Caseen.com which you can get ink refill packs from them too. I love it and it goes with me everywhere. I don't use it for precise drawing, just writing notes in meetings and working the screen at times.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty