JB updated now Prime reboots all the time

btbrewer

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else have this problem? I got the JB update late last week. Now all weekend my tablet reboots every 5 minutes or so. More than a little annoying. Any suggestions?

jordo487

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else have this problem? I got the JB update late last week. Now all weekend my tablet reboots every 5 minutes or so. More than a little annoying. Any suggestions?

I do not have the JB update yet as my tablet wont update, but I heard that this was due to a bug with keyboard not compatible with JB yet and if you remove the memory card out of the device it will resolve the issue for now. I guess if you do not have the keyboard then you have a different issue.

btbrewer

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Just want to confirm. I pulled the SD card out this morning and my tablet hasn't rebooted since. Thank you so much jordo487. I hope the problem gets properly resolved soon, but I am happy with this work around in the mean time.

jordo487

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Just want to confirm. I pulled the SD card out this morning and my tablet hasn't rebooted since. Thank you so much jordo487. I hope the problem gets properly resolved soon, but I am happy with this work around in the mean time.

No problem!