Google play store recently updated apps list

rpaloalto

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Pixel 7 standard public release of android 13 with december security update and November play services update.

In the google play store under recently updated apps. Every app that gets a update. The date doesn't change from when it was last updated. For me since I did a full factory reset on 12/09. That's the date they are stuck on.

Today 12/11 google contacts, google news, google app an youtube all had updates pending. They all updated to the latest. But in the recently updated list they still show 12/09.

This problem started last month when I first got the pixel 7
I had already tried clearing and deleting cache and data for play store and play services ultimately going for a full factory reset.

Seems with as much attention the pixel 7 is getting. I would see more people talking about it, So it looks like some kind of account issue with me and google.

Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I've seen that issue mentioned from time to time. I'm not seeing that on my Pixel 7 Pro right now, though.

Try giving it another day or so and see if it catches up.

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Pixel 7 standard public release of android 13 with december security update and November play services update.

In the google play store under recently updated apps. Every app that gets a update. The date doesn't change from when it was last updated. For me since I did a full factory reset on 12/09. That's the date they are stuck on.

Today 12/11 google contacts, google news, google app an youtube all had updates pending. They all updated to the latest. But in the recently updated list they still show 12/09.

This problem started last month when I first got the pixel 7
I had already tried clearing and deleting cache and data for play store and play services ultimately going for a full factory reset.

Seems with as much attention the pixel 7 is getting. I would see more people talking about it, So it looks like some kind of account issue with me and google.

Thanks
I'm seeing this now on my S22U for the past few days. All apps are updating properly, but the dates aren't changing. Did this resolve itself for you?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindaoliver