TF300 Rooted vs Ipad 2 Jailbroken

mperschke

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any insight on this? Rooted TF300 or Ipad 2 jailbroken - Pros/Cons? Have an Ipad 2 unopened but thinking about tf300. I know the stock differences but if a jailbroken ipad2 is just as good i will keep.

naelme

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I own both, hate iOS, preference. Android has less rules!! Better apps, more fun.

One example, MP3 sent to email. IOS can't save without iTunes. Android says sure save it where u like its your device. F yuor rules icrap. That's one. That ones free.

Weirdo0815

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I personally think any iPad product is an overgrown toy that can only do a half !@#$ job of being a real tablet, let alone a possible computer replacing device, with or without it being jailbroken. Every time someone asks me for my opinion on which tablet to buy, I have always wanted to ask them this so here ya go:

Are you comfortable with the idea of owning your dream car yet only being allowed to open the passenger door, have a radio with access to only one radio station without without alternative sources, have the trunk locked up for use only by its manufacturer, only be able to go up to 5 MPH BELOW the posted speed limit, and not be allowed to open the hood because the manufacture thinks you're too stupid to understand anything inside even before giving you a chance to explain you know the difference between radiator fluid and engine oil?

If so, buy an iPad. If not, buy an Android tablet.

I own a rooted TF300 and LOVE IT. Probably my favorite tablet on the market today. I have tried to use an iPad 2 for a few days at work... I didn't enjoy my experience at all.

I say go with the android tablet, OP.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty