Please Help...

drcap

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
first off,

let me say hello and that i'm a proud new owner of an infinity 32gig from best buy. Got it today actually.

couple of things, i'm sure you're all aware, but the keyboard model does say tf201 at the top, but later in the sn it mentions tf700. I had both versions and it seems the keystrokes on the new dock is more "stiff" for lack of a better term.

not too, many differences than the prime, the screen is more crisp, and the camera seems sharper. GPS and wifi are excellent. I can answer any questions that you have if your still on the fence about this. I had a prime and returned it for this. . .

Please help me...
I have searched many forums and you tube trying to figure out how to copy and paste IMAGES. all i can really do is save the image to my gallery. I was hoping that i can somehow copy and paste web images to my clipboard so that i can paste them to Polaris office or documentstogo... as it is i can only use images i save and insert which is rather inconvenient. Please comment if you have a suggestion that can help me. this would surely save me a lot of time with my reports thanks!

drcap

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I dont think you can copy images to the clipboard in android. I could be mistaken, but I've never done it

thanks, i've been searching all over but have been unsuccessful at finding anything useful. The only way is to simply save an image to the gallery and insert it into polaris...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87