Jelly Bean Thread

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Finally got this installed. I didn't know the ota would not cone if you're unlocked . Did the update manuallyand it worked like a charm.

So far jelly bean is everything I hoped it would be. :thumbup:

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Kmcferrin

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Target can predict when people are pregnant (sometimes before the woman knows it) based upon the purchases on your Target card and sends you coupons for baby stuff.

That's a bit of an exaggeration. They can predict when a woman is pregnant before she tells anyone (like her father) based on purchases, but not before she knows it. The only reason that Target suspects that the shopper is expecting is because the shopper is buying things that women who know they are pregnant need, like pre-natal vitamins, unscented lotions, etc.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/19/magazine/shopping-habits.html?_r=2&pagewanted=1&hp

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
what happened to browser sync. I thought that i was going crazy that my bookmarks weren't there. it then remember that i didn't see a browser sync option under my Google account i went back to double check and sure enough it wasn't there but its on my galaxy nexus. hope they get this fixed quick
yja7uhe9.jpg

jehe4yqu.jpg

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Still no update! I'm getting tired of hitting the check update button every 2 seconds.

Is your infinity unlocked? If it is you won't get the ota update. You'll have to install it manually.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

coastal creature

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Do you lose any of the data saved by the apps that have to be reinstalled? What about photos and movies from the play store? Thanks for answering a newbie question.

Last edited:

Checker

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Do you lose any of the data saved by the apps that have to be reinstalled? What about photos and movies from the play store? Thanks for answering a newbie question.
No. You shouldn't lose any data or photos. I don't know about movies, but I'd be very surprised if you lost those either.

C.K400

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine runs like crap. Its using 75% of my ram not like before it only used 25%. I did a complete wipe back to factory after install but it didnt help. anybody got any ideas...?

conncats

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Installed JB on ASUS Pad tf700 with no hitches. But when I try to change wallpaper using other apps (Quickpic) the I alwaysend up with the stock default (the tree). What am I doing wrong/not doing?

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
what happened to browser sync. I thought that i was going crazy that my bookmarks weren't there. it then remember that i didn't see a browser sync option under my Google account i went back to double check and sure enough it wasn't there but its on my galaxy nexus. hope they get this fixed quick
yja7uhe9.jpg

jehe4yqu.jpg

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Looking at your pics, One has Chrome listed as an option, the other has Browser. I'm not a transformer owner so forgive me if this is ignorance, could they be the same?

AsusTF700T

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
hi, i just got my tablet transformer infinity tf700t model number and it asked me to update to 4.0.3 but no update for jelly bean? why is this?

ItsMeMandi

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
You probably need to update it to the firmware update before it'll let you upgrade to jelly Bean.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

petefromphilly

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine yesterday. Just let it run for a bit. I got my notification to update after about half an hour.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

watts022

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Maybe think before you post... she was qualifying her question as dumb, not yours. Insecure much?

In fact, her`s wasnt dumb at all...I was thinking the same thing myself. Just a person trying to be modest, but good job making yourself out to be a stereotypical IT douche...

drjlee

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased the Infinity TF700. It did not come with Jelly Bean and I have not received the notice to upgrade, nor can I get it when checking for firmware updates. Is there any other way to get the upgrade or must I wait until it is sent? Thanks.

uofmike

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you were at the most up-to-date firmware before JB (I think it was .26 but I could be wrong) if it isn't on that, go to ASUS' website and download the newest one they have available to a SD card and you should see a notification on the bottom of your tablet saying you have software update available. Update to the version you downloaded and then check to see if JB is available in the firmware updates... I'm not sure if that will help/work, but it's what I'd do until ASUS has it posted on their website for manual install (if they haven't already)