2023 Razr real user reviews

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
Not sure this is the right thread but I didn't want to make a new one. I'm coming from iOS and in the photos app you could double tap on a photo to zoom in. Doesn't seem to exist on Android. Is there a quick way to zoom in?

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I single tap pulls it out then a double tap will enlarge or better yet pinch to zoom in and out.
If that doesn't work try a reboot.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I just don't trust moto with updates. Even the moto one devices I've owned were always far behind google.
Has Moto said anywhere what their security and Android version update policy was for the RAZR? I'm curious as to what they're promising. I would think they would give it pretty good support, since I believe it's their most expensive phone, and seems to be selling well.

I doubt they'll ever be Google or Samsung fast with the updates though 🙄

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
The one thing that I find annoying, and this is my own personal opinion/preference, is that if you don't use the 3 button navigation, the front screen isn't as usable as you can't switch to full scrren

I can't get used to using 3 button nav after using gestures for so many years....ugh...

Last edited:

Mr. Lucky

Jul 25, 2023
Visit site
....if you don't use the 3 button navigation, the front screen isn't as usable as you can't switch to full scrren

I can't get used to using 3 button nav after using gestures for so many years....ugh...
Just swipe up from the bottom of the screen (that horizontal line is the resizing bar)

Reactions: bkeaver

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe