Model ZE550ML

Sir Alex

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can buy this model ZE550ML outside of eBay? A longer lasting battery is why I want this model.

Thank you

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Thank you. Newegg says out of stock. Amazon says no warranty, so I am scared to buy from those sellers.

There is a white one and a red one in stock on Newegg being sold by the same company (that I've never heard of so I'm not endorsing). It says limited warranty for one year. You can take a look and contact them if you want to verify if it's an official Asus warranty. Here is the white one and you can find the red one by the same company - Asus ZenFone 2 ZE550ML LTE 16GB Quad-core Dual SIM Free / Never Locked (White) - Newegg.com

acrewdog

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
If you go to "best sellers" in unlocked cell phones on amazon, you can see both models there. The 16 GB model is still in stock

Posted via the Android Central App

acrewdog

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
So you ordered one without a US warranty and missing some US bands for more money than a legit one? Even though they are available? That is crazy.

Sir Alex

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
As far as I could tell, the bands are the same. I really want the battery to last though. Everything I read said the battery on the 551 model was just OK.

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
The processor speed and memory of the $199 ZE551ML model are the same as the ZE550ML model. Only the screen resolution is different.

Are you sure about that? I thought the ZE550ML had only 2gb of RAM, and a different Intel atom processor that is clocked lower.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Are you sure about that? I thought the ZE550ML had only 2gb of RAM, and a different Intel atom processor that is clocked lower.

Alex is correct. What you said is true of the $199 551ml model as well, which is what he was comparing it to.