6GB RAM

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Smartphones with 6GB of RAM space and though we are presently wondering if we really need a mobile phone with whooping 6GB of RAM but trust me on this in the near future 6GB RAM smartphones will be the common playground for most mobile phone manufacturers and anything with 1-2GB RAM storage will be laughed off. check out the lists of Best Phones with 6GB RAM

mikesmith0902

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
6gbs RAM at what price? I have a ZF2 with 4Gbs RAM which is the equal of many laptops. Do we seriously need 6gbs of RAM in a smartphone? It's virtually the same question as do we really need 4K screens on a 5.5 inch phone? The answer to both questions is absolutely NO!

nickname303

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
6gbs RAM at what price? I have a ZF2 with 4Gbs RAM which is the equal of many laptops. Do we seriously need 6gbs of RAM in a smartphone? It's virtually the same question as do we really need 4K screens on a 5.5 inch phone? The answer to both questions is absolutely NO!

I tend to agree. Smartphones these days are affected by the "specs race". 6gb LOOKS impressive on a spec sheet. I suspect that whether it's actually necessary or not doesn't really come into it as far as phone manufacturers are concerned! And of course, as soon as one manufacturer does it, the rest have to then follow or it will look like their product is inferior or isn't "keeping up with the times". And so it goes on and on. There's little doubt that most people don't need 6gb at the moment. And I agree to an extent about screen resolutions too. The only time you're going to tell the difference is if you use your phone for VR and it's right up against your eyes. Otherwise, the difference between the resolutions over the last few years is negligible on such a small screen as a smartphone.

Posted via the Android Central App

huungryshark

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Don't need 6GB RAM but i have only 3GB and Snapdragon 810 SoC

It's enough and the Flex 2 just flies but double the RAM and Snapdragon 821 is a nice upgrade for me.

I wait if the upcoming Flex 3 has the 823 or at least the 821

Don't want that lousy 820. :p

Posted via the Ferrari of Smartphones: LG Flex 2