Available Now for Pre-Order - Docks

sfay93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Docks

Mobile City Online has pre-order pages up for the Motorola docks with prices. I have to say they are a little pricey but I'm sure that will change as we get some more competition in the market. In the meantime for your pre-ordering pleasure:

Bionic Docks on Mobile City Online

No, I am in no way affiliated with these guys. It just came up in my daily search for new Bionic stuff to share with everyone.

Last edited:

sfay93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Couldn't put that in the title? That is messed up just to get people to check out your thread.

Just a little humor to lighten things up around here. I don't care if anyone looks at the thread or the link. I found it interesting and thought presenting it that way would be fun. Believe me, I'm just as tired of waiting as everybody else. :D

sfay93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I could see that bluetooth keyboard coming in handy connecting your bionic to a big screen TV. :D

I am hoping it will come in a kit like the one they have for the Atrix.

Also, I'd like to apologize to anyone who is upset about the way I worded the title of this thread. I guess it was funnier in my head. Are we cool? :)

sfay93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
really meant title!
Good find nonetheless. Too bad it doesn't say when they will be available.

Hopefully we'll have accessories available before the phone comes out for pre-order so I can get them here first. Btw, I want that phone in your sig. :D

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
One thing I LOVE about my BB Storm2 is the charging dock - it allows my phone to have the large clock, which I can see without my glasses, and it goes into "bedtime" mode where it dims and charges. Do the Android phones have this mode as well?

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
One thing I LOVE about my BB Storm2 is the charging dock - it allows my phone to have the large clock, which I can see without my glasses, and it goes into "bedtime" mode where it dims and charges. Do the Android phones have this mode as well?

Yes, my OG droid had it from day one. And all of the other phones with charging docks do the same thing. One of the newer things with the latest blur is they let you customize your "bedtime mode" and now they have a "work" mode. If you have a dock at work, and a dock at home you can set it to automatically recognize (at least this is my understanding) which dock it's in and go into that mode.

Reactions: corymcnutt

SnydersWeb

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Yes, my OG droid had it from day one. And all of the other phones with charging docks do the same thing. One of the newer things with the latest blur is they let you customize your "bedtime mode" and now they have a "work" mode. If you have a dock at work, and a dock at home you can set it to automatically recognize (at least this is my understanding) which dock it's in and go into that mode.

Me too. I use it at work all the time and it's actually quite handy. I love being able to read my wife's texts and operate my podcatcher without having to move the phone around. I recently added a bluetooth dongle to my work computer so I can even have it stream audio straight into it.

Seems the best replacement for that one is this dock:
Motorola Standard Dock for Motorola Droid Bionic in Black at MobileCityOnline.com

Don't think I want that $85 thing. Still, I wish there would be some concrete data released on the darn WebDock.