Coming up on one year mark, who still has it?

nglfmark

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Didn't buy at launch. Purchased on June and still have it. Apart of the ave battery, I love it. if really long emails, I still prefer to use my Passport with data only plan.

cvdburgh

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Had a 950 XL for a couple of weeks. Pretty nice but not complete enough. Primary Phone is a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition, and I wanted better App selection (and a pkb). So I sold the Lumia and got the PRIV.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
November marks a year since the Priv was released. How many of you got it when it was announced and still have it?

I just ordered one and Is being delivered today. Very excited for it. Doesn't matter if it's 1 year old. With a design like the PRIV is like a 'Classic Car' :)

A droid a day keeps the Apple away

BBUniq01

May 14, 2016
Visit site
I have had mine since February and love it even more with the new updates etc. Gorgeous device and doesn't look like the other Android phones out there. And I use my PKB a lot since I use my phone for work.

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm still enjoying it. I never use the pkb, so now I know I don't need that. :) I am a little bored, and looking at other phones, but I can't find anything on the market I like better. This phone really does everything well. (Except I can't get google fi on it.) I'd like something a little smaller, but that's not where the market is.

willtothewong

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Still have mine, got it in March. Unfortunately I will be looking at Verizon Deals this holiday season to see if I can get the Pixel due to battery life.

My Priv gets on average about 2 hours of on screen time which isn't what I need in a phone.

Battery reviews of the Pixel looks promising.

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Still have mine, got it in March. Unfortunately I will be looking at Verizon Deals this holiday season to see if I can get the Pixel due to battery life.

My Priv gets on average about 2 hours of on screen time which isn't what I need in a phone.

Battery reviews of the Pixel looks promising.
The Pixel is worth it. I have been rocking the XL for a month now and battery life is outstanding. There hasn't been a single day where I have gotten less then 3 hours screen time. Most days I get upwards of 5.

ggendel

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Bought another when I switched from VZW to ATT. Still love the automatic device search with the PKB. Not sure what I'll get next round but I'm good for a while.

elcheapodeluxe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I still have one and bought another as I'm moving from VZW to AT&T. My only complaint is Android's silly "put the notifications at the top of the screen". It makes one handed operation impossible.

I think that the silly 5.whatever-inch screen trend is what really makes one-handed operation impossible.

Priv is still my best device, but soon I'll be able to get what I've wanted for half a decade - a good full-time PKB android device. Hello Mercury :D

iFalcon

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
I thought I would give it a shot. Found a brand new AT&T one for $200 today as a local buy. Grey device so far. Fun and a little different that my other Android phones.

skstrials

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I just got it one month ago. And I really like it!

I get to use both the vkb and the pkb when I want.

There is nothing like it in the sea if iPhone lookalikes.

legotruk

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Got mine a year ago...right from BlackBerry.... Had some issues, but they stood behind it, and with the regular updates, it's better than ever!!

Macdtek

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Got to say I sold mine on after a few weeks. Just couldn't get used to its slow performance. I did win it in a composition so I actually made a few quid. It paid for a dtek 60

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non