Hello Crackberry defectors!!!

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Agreed , but no reason to leave crackberry completly ! , i love crackberry and i hope this place can measure up as well.

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I will still visit Crackberry, but since I no longer have a blackberry my visits will be much less than before!

I'll miss the hell out of bbm, but the Droid is just too freaking sweet.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I will still visit Crackberry, but since I no longer have a blackberry my visits will be much less than before!

I'll miss the hell out of bbm, but the Droid is just too freaking sweet.

i felt the same way , but gtalk works for me , same idea , and looks better on the droid then bbm did on the storm2 lol .

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i felt the same way , but gtalk works for me , same idea , and looks better on the droid then bbm did on the storm2 lol .

that's what i'm figuring will be the bbm for this, i just have to get my bbm friends to use gtalk...which isn't easy... :p

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
haha true that , but trust me the more and more people that will be going android , gtalk will get very popular lol

R

Roy Aguilera

I will still visit CB. I use a Tour for Work and my wife now owns my storm.

MISSCHRIS#AC

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
After all of thecrap going on over at Crackberry I am not so sure I will miss it. I am obsessed with my technology too, but holy c r a p it is just a phone after all.

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
not a hug crackberry head, but I was on the site. I hope this fills up with people who have the knowledge the senior crackberry users had.

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I feel like this is uncharted territory over here. I just hope someone comes along with a zen like knowledge of android 2.0

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I haven't jumped ship from crackberry yet, but plan to soon. I need to wait at least 2 more weeks.

My NE2 was burning a hole in my pocket and I figured I rode the wave fine with the Storm and all its problems when released, how much worse could this be?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo