The 3 things I will miss from my BB

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I currently have a 9630 Tour. I plan on getting the Motorola Bionic. Thier are only three things that I can think of that I will miss from RIM.

#1 is BBM - Blackberry messenger is awesome. Their is no question, and nothing can top it. Luckily I read that RIM is working on a shaved down version of BBM for Android and iOs so we will see.

#2 is the Magnetic Sensor in all BBs. All Blackberrys had a magnetic sensor which is made to work with cases and clips that use the magnets to help save battery life when put away. I even have mine set for a separate notification list when in the case so it will only vibrate when I receive and email or text when it is in the case.

#3 is the charging contacts. I like the charging pod that only costs $20 for the phone and puts it in "Bedtime Mode" which turns on the clock (and alarm clock if set) and dims the screen. I also like how it stands up in the charger and does not need to have anything plugged into it because the contacts are exposed and just touch the charging contacts on the pod base.

I don't want to upload movies or connect it to my TV when my phone is on my night stand. I just want to charge my phone over night and I do notwant to pay $50 for a dock when I just wand a charging stand.

Of course these three things are by FAR outweighed by the awesomeness of the Android platform. Although these would be some nice features for future phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timeless1