new to BLU.....

RussianSolja

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I've recently bought the BLU studio 7.0 II and was just wondering if I wasted my money...? I love it so far not a single issue but seen some reviews or other phones and people say nothing but bad posts about the product. So did I waste my money? Will my phone not power up in a month? What's the real truth behind the BLU product?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back! Blu is well-known for its budget-priced devices that still pack some decent specs. With cheaper devices like theirs, there will always be some increased chance of hardware or firmware defects, but the majority of devices will likely be problem-free. Make sure you take care of it, use a case if you're prone to dropping things, and avoid letting the battery drop to zero on a regular basis (in general, make a habit of charging up when it reaches 30-40%).

RussianSolja

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
OK now your scaring me! Why should I avoid letting my phone battery reach zero percent? (almost makes me feel like I'm in the movie speed and I gotta keep the bus at 60) so what's the deal?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
There's nothing wrong with doing it from time to time. But if you habitually let a battery discharge really deeply (i.e., to zero or close to it), you decrease the overall lifespan of the battery. So instead of lasting 3-4 years before it starts noticeably deteriorating (evidenced by losing charge more quickly), it might only last 2 years or less. This is important if the battery is non-removable, and you plan on keeping it for a while.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member